The Huntleigh Audio Dopplex Doppler is a traditional pocket Doppler designed specifically for OB use. Its built-in loudspeaker transmits clear, amplified fetal heart sounds. No fetal heart rate display screen. recessed storage area protects permanently attached 2 MHz probes.
The Audio Dopplex can connect to an ordinary cassette recorder so expectant parents can record their baby’s heart sounds. Uses 1 9V battery. Includes headphones, gel, neck cord, soft-carry pouch, manual.
- The Audio Doplex combines all the standard features of a traditional low-cost unit with the advanced technology of world-leading products to provide the highest quality, reliability, and performance
- The perfect choice for routine antenatal examinations for obstetricians, midwives, GP’s and other specialists
- Fixed high sensitivity waterproof 2 MHz probe with integral probe storage
- LCD indicators and auto shut off
- 2 years Huntleigh warranty on parts, exclusive of cables and crystals 1 year