- High definition LCD provides clear view of patient data
- Highly mobile vital signs solution weighing 4 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Li-ion battery provides up to 22 hours of continuous use
- Four button user interface allows simple navigation through all Accutorr 3’s parameters and settings
- Easy selection of adult, pediatric and neonatal patient size settings
- Standard RS-232 communication supports connections to EMR solutions
- Mounting options include an easy-to-maneuver rolling stand and wall mounts with quick release mounting brackets
- All functions accessible through four button touchpad
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® OxiMax®
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides indication of SpO2 measurement reliability
- Mindray SmarTemp® or Welch Allyn® SureTemp® Plus temperature (Optional)
Vital Signs Monitor Essentials
Four Button Touchpad User Interface
Rolling Stand and Wall Mount Options
RS-232 Communication to EMR Solutions
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the Mindray Accutorr 3 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
Configuration options for the Accutorr 3 Vital Signs Monitor include Nellcore Oximax SpO2 & SmarTemp and Masimo SpO2 & SmarTemp.
The Mindray Accutorr 3 has (1) RS-232 connector for Software Upgrade and DIAP Protocol, (1) AC Power Input and (1) Equipotential Grounding Terminal.