The CardioTech GT-10 Patient Monitor can adapt to a wide range of sub-acute divisions with selectable optional parameters including IBP, cardiac output, and capnography.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD and the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design bring easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients. Employing a low-power consumption design, the GT-10 uses a fanless structure that creates no noise and no dust accumulations.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, The CardioTech GT-10 Patient Monitor can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
- Large high-resolution color screen
- Optional touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP,
Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2, Touchscreen, Wifi