The Edan iM60 patient monitor can adapt to a wide range of sub-acute divisions, with selectable optional parameters including IBP, cardiac output, and capnography.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients.
Employing a low-power consumption design, iM60 is with a fanless structure that creates no noise and no dust accumulations.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM60 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
- Large high-resolution color touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Wifi, Touchscreen, Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2