The CardioTech GT-12 Patient Monitor is meant to answer for the latest clinical requirements across the applications from general care to anesthesia monitoring while keeping connected to hospital systems in all divisions.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD and the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design bring easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients.
Without making any noise or causing any dust deposition, the no-fan design of CardioTech GT-12 Patient Monitor is especially suitable for nighttime operations and the divisions which require a dust-free environment.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, GT-12 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, GT-12 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiovascular monitoring and gas monitoring from capnography to anesthesia gas.
- A large high-resolution color screen
- Optional touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Wifi, Touchscreen, Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, Omron NIBP, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2, C.O., Phasein Anesthetic Gas/O2