- 5.7″ high-resolution display for easy reading
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- PR measurement (form SpO2/ NIBP)
- Trend table/graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
- Fast Temp thermometer to obtain temperature in approximately 1.5 seconds (optional)
Vital Signs Monitor Essentials
Display Numeric and Waveform Information Simultaneously
72 Hours Trend Review of All Parameters
PR Measurement (SpO2/NIBP)
Real Time USB Data Transfer to PC
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the GT-900 is 2 years, and 1 year for accessories.
Yes. The GT-900 uses CMS and CMS Lite software. There are a few different options which include: CMS Lite 1 Bed ($300), CMS Lite 4 Bed ($1,200) and CMS 64 Bed Option ($4,995).
No, the printer for the GT-900 is sold separately. If purchased, it will be installed before it is shipped.
Spot Checks are used primarily for taking basic parameters such as blood pressure and temperature. Continuous Monitoring is more suitable for bedside applications, such as basic sedation.
Additional Accessories for the GT-900 include a Wall Mount, Rolling Stand, Bed Rail Clamps and Pediatric SpO2 Sensors.
Configurations for the GT-900 include: SpO2 + NIBP + Fast Temp, SpO2 + NIBP, NIBP + Fast Temp, SpO2 only, and NIBP only.
You may add Tympanic Temp for an additional $100, or Oral Temp for an additional $400