- 10.4 inch TFT Touch Screen
- Inclined screen for easy observation
- Waterproof design, good performance in various environments
- 4000mAh Li-ion batteries, above 4 hours working time
- With functions like ARR analysis, RESP Apnea Alarm, OxyCRG
- Auto dust shield to prevent foreign matter
- Interfaces: SD card, USB, Network, VGA, Nurse calling
- Special NIBP socket air-proof cover design
- 7-Lead ECG or 12-lead ECG analysis
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis, drug dose calculation
- Pacemaker detection, Anti- defibrillate
- External monitor connector (VGA output)
- AC/DC power supply, pluggable built-in rechargeable battery, Power-off protection
- Multi expanded functions reserved, such as SD socket, USB socket, and Network socket
Patient Monitor Essentials
10.4″ Touch Screen
IPX 1 Waterproof Design and Dust Shield
High Capacity Storage
Various Mounting Solutions
Commonly Asked Questions
The warranty on the C50 Patient Monitor is 2 years and 1 year for accessories.
On the back of the C50 Patient Monitor, users can find an SD card slot, USB port, Network port and VGA output.
The C50 Patient Monitor uses 4000mAh Li-ion batteries, allowing 4 hours of continuous battery life.