Embedded with the latest improved designs, the Edan iM70 Patient Monitor is meant to add splendors to the i Series portfolio and answer for the latest clinical requirements across the applications from general care to anesthesia monitoring, while keeping connected to hospital systems in all divisions.
The high-resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequently used functions, allowing more attention to the patients.
Without making any noise or causing any dust deposition, the no-fan design of iM70 is especially suitable for nighttime operations and the divisions which require a dust-free environment.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM70 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information systems and other hospital facilities.
With a wide range of optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM70 can meet most clinical requirements in cardiovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.
- Large high-resolution color touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- iSEAP™ ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- iMAT™ SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFS™ NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMax™ SpO2, Omron® NIBP, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2, C.O., Phasein Anesthetic Gas/O2