The CardioTech GT-3 Vital Signs Monitor is the start of a new generation of vital signs monitors. The GT-3 incorporates advanced vital sign monitoring technology with SpO2, NIBP, and PR standard parameters as well as numerous optional parameters including Nellcor SpO2 and SunTech NIBP.
In order to make daily use more efficient, the GT-3 combines an ultra-slim design with an 8-inch, high-resolution, large capacitive touch screen. The GT-3 is equipped with a built-in barcode scanner, built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, USB storage and review, and cable-receiving data capabilities. The GT-3 also includes a Li-ion battery for long-lasting use.
The GT-3 performs in spot and round modes, that acquire and display real-time vitals with up to 16 million measurements, as well as monitoring mode which includes an accurate alarm system, 120 hours of trend review, and 1200 NIBP measurements.
- 8-inch Color TFT Screen, full touch screen
- Support hard key and knob operation
- Strip-light design on top for 360° visual alarms
- Unique cable-receiving design
- Monitoring / Spot / Round work modes
- MEWS/EWS/NEWS score system
- Built-in non-volatile memory and external USB storage
- Wired or wireless connection with optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Optional functions: Nellcor SpO2, SunTech NIBP, EDAN Quick TEMP, Covidien Quick TEMP, Infrared Ear Temp, Thermal recorder, Built-in barcode scanner, Built-in Wi-Fi, Built-in e-Link